Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone"



 


Actress, Uche Jombo has taken to her Instagram page to debunk new rumours that she has divorced her Puerto Rican husband, Kenney Rodriguez. She called the rumours manufactured and said that she is just a woman who is trying to balance her work and family life across two continents. Meanwhile, her husband has quietly deleted his Instagram account.
Read what Uche Jombo wrote below.
The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Dear Nigerian Bloggers
If YOU are going make up stories about my life or marriage try FACTS.
Normally I will look at this stupid trending story on me today and look the other way but not TODAY!!! ENOUGH!!!!!! I find your need to create mirage tales of rancor where there are none in chase of a story/news outrageous.There's no story here except a woman trying to balance her family life and work in 2 countries.
Please LEAVE my FAMILY out of your manufactured made up stories, there are more important stories, real issues in world people are worried about than little old me.
My only social media cover-up is pretending You "Zero journalistic ethics" people didn't hurt me by your unfounded and non factual stories.




Comments

Popular Posts

5 most affortable phones in Nigeria

Mum's hidden camera catches nanny violently throwing baby into cot like rag doll